About Main Line Allergy, LLP
Our physicians are expert in the medical treatment of these disorders including:
- Hives (urticaria), eczema (atopic dermatitis), and other allergic skin conditions
- Allergy shots for seasonal and environmental allergies / hayfever
- Diagnosis and treatment of environmental, sports-induced, and other forms of asthma
- Oral immunatherapy for peanut allergy
We employ a variety of specialized on-site diagnostic testing modalities including:
- Pulmonary function (breathing) testing, exhaled nitric oxide, and other specialized breathing tests for asthma.
- Skin testing (needle-free for younger children) for environmental (hayfever), food, stinging insect, medication, and vaccine allergies
- Oral ingestion testing for various food and medication allergies
Our physicians and staff are dedicated to providing the highest quality medical care that has come to be known as the standard at our practice, in a caring and warm private office setting. We believe in a patient-oriented approach to diagnosis and continuing care and strive to achieve this through close collaboration with our patients and their families, with an emphasis on patient education. Our physicians are available for routine and emergent consultation appointments for new patients Monday through Friday during office hours, and available to our current patients for urgent issues on-call after hours, weekends, and all holidays 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Main Line Allergy currently has three offices located in Ardmore, King of Prussia, and Willow Grove. All of our physicians are board-certified to care for children and adults by the American Board of Allergy and Immunology, and several have won awards for their outstanding care and expertise in our field. We participate in all major insurance plans and currently accept new patients from infancy through 49 years old.
For established/current patients who have urgent issues when our office is closed, please call either the Ardmore, King Of Prussia or Willow Grove office phone number. Request our answering service to page the on-call physician to speak directly to one of our doctors. We will call you back within 30 minutes; if not, then please call answering service again.
Please disable caller ID block so the doctor can return your call.
If you’re having a medical emergency and callback time is limited, call 911 immediately.